Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday 28th March

It's the end of another week. My cough seems to have calmed down a bit, although if I do start coughing I get very faint and have to hold on to the furniture. About normal for this annual occurence.
Chris and I have spoken to Nicki Gillis and we've worked out a way to keep her tour viable, so that's one less thing to worry about.
I'm still surprised how weak I am considering how long ago my last chemo took place. I really don't have a lot of stamina.
Other than these monor irritations I'm doing OK.
I have a fistful of jobs to do tomorrow, mostly phoning people. I just have to summon up the willpower to get started on them. I should have phoned Paypal last week but never got around to it.

I want to start work on a new album this summer. Something different. Rootsy and acoustic. My last few albums all began with that thought in mind but all ended up very electric. This time it will an acoustic album.....

No comments:

Post a Comment