Friday 13 November 2009

Friday 13th Nov

I slept in my own bed last night. I still have a few aches and pains and my urticaria (hives) was bad last night but I got through without scratching myself to death. I woke early this morning and had a shower followed by breakfast and then back to bed to read the paper. I've decided to keep to hospital routine for a few days, so that also included a nap mid/late morning.
Sue came home for lunch so we shared soup and rolls. I'm going back to bed to continue reading my book (this will also include a hospital regulation nap)
I'm feeling OK. I want to stay that way so I will maintain the hospital cleanliness routines and stay in quarantine for the weekend. The weather's going to be wet and windy so I wouldn't be going far anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back home. Now just listen to your body, Sue and your doctors . . . .or I will have to come over there and give you what for !
    Love and hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete