Sunday 6 June 2010

Sunday June 6th

The sun has been shining and I've spent a lot of last week in the garden. My friend Pip called around and kindly painted the garage door, which was looking a bit drab. I spent a few hours giving him a guitar lesson and he's happy to take that as payment.
I've felt pretty good all week. The chemo came and went without major pain or stress and I'm focussing on being well enough to meet up with Nicki, Bob, Tracy and Cozy in about ten days time. If I can stay healthy I should be able to go out with them for the first couple of shows before my next appointment in a fortnight's time.
Who knows, if I can stay fit and healthy and the chemo doesn't hit too hard I may be able to join them on a few more dates.
Meanwhile, I continue to take my drugs and measure my temperature a couple of times a day.

I have to take care that I don't get hypochondria. There's a lot of it about.

No comments:

Post a Comment