Sunday 18 October 2009

Sunday eveing 18th October

A good and productive day. Sue and I spent some time in the garden. I planted some cabbage and onions in the veg patch, then settled down to watch the F1.
Good old Jensen! It was nail biting stuff but we cheered him on, then watched the team celebrations on the Digital red button. The team is based at the south of the county in Brackley,so they're all local to us. The engines are built even closer, in Brixworth.

I've just been in the studio to record a version of the new song. I've no idea what will happen to my voice in the next week or so. It's usually the first thing that goes if I get ill, so I've put a track down- just in case.

I have to be at the hospital at 8.30 in the morning. I have a blood test, then I check in for my first chemo session. I'm having three different drugs, two in pill form and one by drip. I will be given a small dose of the drip to see if there's any reaction or side effects, and if all's well, I have the main dose on Tuesday.

I'll post as and when for the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment