Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tuesday 17th August


It's two weeks since I started my last bout of chemo and surprise surprise, my mouth is breaking out in ulcers again. I checked back on this blog and found that I had a sore throat/ear infection and mouth ulcers a few weeks after the last round.
I've also got a couple of saliva glands swollen up inside my mouth, under my tongue.
I'll have to keep an eye on them.

Other than that, my temperatures are good, but I'm still more tired than I expect to be. I just nod off without warning.
Part of the symptoms or just getting old?

We go away for a few days in just over a week's time. I'm looking forward to a change of scenery.

I'm looking forward to sitting on this clifftop looking out over the sea.

I wrote the lyrics to the song just before I started the first session of chemotherapy last autumn. It's on my list of songs to record once I get back to fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment